Monday, September 20, 2010

Insights from distinguishing SELF and IT


Hey All,


Just came back from DC visiting my son. Getting ready for the Introduction to The Landmark Forum. Sept. 22nd 7-10p Unity Church.

I have taking a course called An Invented Life; My Life, My Design

It is only when we are creating our lives are they authentic. When we create our authentic life we are in the realm of the SELF instead of being in our identity.

When we master life we are used by it, instead of being affected by or reacting to it.


We can live a life that is powerful, free, and of full self expression.


Love you all,


Steve


9/20/10 Insights Monday

It’s all information and fact and how the self responds or the IT reacts. Got two phone calls last night both reacting to the past, it made no difference if it was past yesterday or 5 minutes ago or 6 months or years ago, IT was present to it right now. I had no need for defense though IT tried, I was pleasant and thankful with a big heart though IT wanted a fight.

Woke this morning before the alarm to catch my plane. Hotel wake up call never happened so I said something to help them avoid IT attacks. Went to airport and all that brings, went smoothly why but any more energy in it than needed, IT will get you through. Enjoying writing and blogging about this.

Keep reading the document to myself and others.

9/19/10 Insights Sunday

IT woke up this morning noticed my head was a little congested, my shoulder blade hurt.

When I used my breathe in conscious manner I was creating my space. I continued to do this as I moved into a state of meditation, after about 10 minutes, IT said bathroom time.

Needed to change gears a lot with plans from Baltimore to DC. First we were driving, then my son was sick so I took the train. Still do not know all the transfers but I am relax, at ease with an adventure to come.

When money issues came up I felt a tightness in my chest and I reminded myself it could only be gas.

Moving thru my journey sure where I am going from train to subway to subway To bus to airport to shuttle to hotel. Timeless and meaningless.

9/18/10 Insights Saturday

Woke move through the details until got downstairs, cup of coffee, IT leads me around my routine. Kathy was already up, IT’s exchanged pleasantries. Kathy was running a racket that my IT defined about not writing her blog until she has certain things in place that IT wants. I got my computer set it up she wrote her blog after two months. She created that state to do and did it. IT played a long and punched the right keys and then Kathy moved into another racket about how she spelled things wrong and it was not good enough. I read it to her, spell check it and sent it off. IT again was quieted down.

I had a lot of fun at work, playing with my state, even at one point acting like wrestler, just having fun.

I notice when I am busy in the office I flow through very well with IT taking care of the details.

Decided to leave a little later to catch my plane to DC, hit traffic and IT took over worried a little, frustrated with the alternate route I took, back on the highway, knowing I would get there on time though IT was telling me I should feel stress. Controlled my breathe into a different state.

Fly into DC, said hi to a complete stranger that self was attracted to and IT noticed clothing and a turban, IT said the perfect thing a SAT NAM to make her at ease. We had a great time talking about being. I introduced her to Landmark Education.

Spent time with my son and his MOM, It was pleasant day walking in DC and being wit them, no agenda though IT kept looking for one.

9/17/10 Insights Friday

IT woke me up early, IT thought the body should stay in bed. I moved out of bed anyway and got ready to start the day with a hike. I read my friend Kathy who is a Blond/deaf Paralympics Athlete the document.

We hike at Clarks Reservation is more challenging. We paid attention when IT was taking over the conversation. IT complains, IT manages time, IT manages states of energy. Self hike holding the reigns of IT so IT puts on foot in front of the other. IT keeps you on the trail. IT kept us on the road on the way home while we created and experienced our self.

Friday night had two calls scheduled at 6:30pm called Joyce Pike first was not there, called Lucinda, finished the call and called Joyce.

IT jumped in and out of the call proving who I was. Then I actively listened. Then IT needed to say who I knew. Then I actively listened.

Thursday 9/16/10

Fixing the furnace at the house.

I was creating fixing the furnace by myself. IT could not believe I was attempting this. I called a friend to help and I did something I never did before and it worked, yes IT did help with the details.

Weds 9/15/10 Insights

Great ride home with my guest sharing about the ILF

1 comment:

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid.

    ReplyDelete