Monday, July 19, 2010

Funny thing happened on the way to the Faire


I made a trip out to Fair Haven, NY yesterday to see a woman who was having tremendous pain.
I just spent the weekend hiking in Ithaca on Six Mile Trail, a beautiful though tough climb especially with Kathy holding on by a rope on my waist as a guide and her guide dog on a leash. There was a reason that all the swimming holes had young folks because they were many miles in. Sunday we swam at Dr. Rob's house in Skaneateles in the crystal clear blue water.

So I make the hour drive and make the call to meet this woman. No answer. I get a call about an hour later to say she should see a real doctor. Then she had to ask her husband. She finally came when she realised she was 3 minutes away.

She was in a lot of pain after filling 2000 bags of nuts in 7 hours. She moved her neck and pain shot down her are. She could lay down, sleep or work.

I examined her, adjusted her sitting. She sighed and said she would have to call her husband, she said she had to tell him she was in love with another man.

It still amazes me how we do not trust our instincts or our bodies. She used her body wrong and it told her so. It locked up to protect her, it probably thought it she was going to keep doing this so stay locked up. The power of life could not get through.

The adjustment of the spine is not a miracle, it is the power that is the miracle and the release of the interference allows that power to flow again.

It turns out that her arm bothered her before that. The power was interfered with already and now was more compromised.

I Love my job,

Dr. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment