Saturday, July 3, 2010

LOVE YOU, and I mean you.

Blessings,

Just got back from Watertown and boy was I busy. I saw about 50 patients just in the afternoon. Chiropractic done right does not take much, though much focus.

I am in much gratitude that I have the energy to do work at that level. I feel blessed both with the stamina and also the knowledge to take care of this vessel of my spirit. It does not take much to care for the vessel, sometimes it is avoiding the pitfalls of ill habits that is as important.

Drink clean water or healthy non-sugary fluids. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat clean protein, mostly vegetable protein. Move with intensity everyday, and rest well.

Stay away from comfort. Comfort foods, comfortable couches and chairs and especially comfortable emotions and situations. Work at doing even while being. Use it or lose it.

Live life fully even if that means it looks different for you based on age, ability, or timing. If walking up a flight of stairs is intense or running up a hill, it makes no difference as long as it is intense for you.

This weekend I am off to the the Renaissance Faire in Sterling , NY near Fair Haven on Lake Ontario. I have been involved in taking care of the actors and crafters for over 20 years.

My homework today brought reading about relationships. We all have many kinds. The most important relationship is with yourself.

Ask the question Who I am? Before you know the answer to this question you will be faced with life events that bring you to the place to think about it. Take time everyday and learn more about who you are and how you tick.

If you fell deeply in LOVE with someone else, you want to know everything about them. Well, fall deeply in LOVE with YOU and learn all there is to know about you, and just maybe that person who you truly love will show up in someone else.

LOVE YOU, and I mean you.

Blessings,

Dr. Steve

Love is the answer no matter the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment