Monday, July 5, 2010

Renaissance Faire Sterling NY, see the Hypnotist

Wow! What an experience I had this weekend at the Renaissance Faire.

I have been going to the Faire for over 20 years since my older sons Mom now plays the Queen. I still go up as the ex-King, who got to keep his head.

I love the Faire and the talent is over the top. These actors and performers are masters at their trade.

They have minstrels, and a sword swallower, jugglers, and nuns. All are so funny and yet masters in their own right.

They have work years to make their act work. They might do the same routine for many years and I still laugh out loud. I have to say I have not done the usual every weekend thing in a while though I was so glad I went this weekend to see Franko the Hypnotist.

My older son who works at the Faire turned me on to him. There are videos on YouTube and here is one.


Then there are the Nuns who are personal friends of mine.


If you have a chance this summer check them out at Sterling Renaissance Festival weekends through August 15th

Have a fun and safe Summer,

Dr. Steve

As they say at the Faire, if you cannot enjoy yourself, enjoy someone else





No comments:

Post a Comment