Friday, June 25, 2010

Great Sleep always does the trick

Hey Folks,

I finally got a good night's sleep. Feel great today and got up at 5:30a. I was ahead of the game until I noticed a smell in the kitchen and my poor doggy who is challenged with a spleen tumor had pooped all over the floor. While that got my attention, I was grateful to still have him around.

Started my homework with Kath writing mission statements, intentions, gratitude statements, and action steps. We had done this already with David Essel at the course but Kath was now writing it and I was reviewing it.

We then read a chapter in David's book Slow Down, the fastest way to get what you want. THis chapter was about physical fitness. It brought up the feeling of, I used to weight train years ago. I have now made a new commitment in a new way to start training on July 5th, a new New Year.

In the book they suggest using resistive exercise bands, Kath has used these for many years and will will get two sets of these to start the work. We will do an intense workout of each muscle group which will take about 20 minutes. We will do this 3 days a week and some yoga on the alternate days.

I am stating these out loud to help me be accountable and suggest that you can play along to.

I will find a source for resistive exercise bands and training for you in future blogs.

Love and Blessings,

Dr. Steve

Here is an event coming it at my office:

THE KINGDOM ON EARTH
Wyming P. Sun Aramaic Scholar

Monday June 28th 7-9 PM
Dr. Steve's Office
$10 Love offering Optional

Jesus of Nazareth said his kingdom was not of this world. He set up his kingdom in the only place where it couldn't be overthrown -- in your heart and mine. In the Sermon on the Mount we have Matthew's notes on Jesus teachings -- how to live in peace and joy in this world, how to start your experience of heaven while on the earth.

*Why do the scriptues say, "And opening his mouth, he taught them," when you have to open your mouth to speak.

*Who are the poor in spirit and how are they blessed?

*Why isn't meekness weakness?

*Who are the pure in heart?

*Is it possible to see God?

*Who are the peacemakers and how are they blessed?

These questions and more will be covered in this fascinating seminar taught by Wyming P. Sun, linguist, feng shui master, pupil of Dr. Rocco A Errico. Wyming's talk will be full of telling phrases that will linger in the memory and rise to aid you in your daily living just when you need it most.

Wyming can be contacted for personal work at (646) 713-9184 or housemagic2000@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment